Sunday, March 9, 2008

GENERAL: All is woe

Another week whizzes by. No progress to report on my painting as all my time has been taken up with work and my new fitness regime. It's a bit of a shame because my 40k campaign is almost over (just two games to go) and I would love to get my Berzerkers on the table even just the once. It still could happen I guess.

Speaking of the campaign, I have finally completed the battle report for the seventh game and I've posted it up here. This game was an old school patrol and a fairly interesting tactical skirmish.

Gary and I have already played the eighth game and that is next on my 'to do' list. These reports take an age to produce and that in itself has hampered my painting. I sure hope that someone out there is reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment