Friday, April 18, 2008

GENERAL: A new lone pilgrim blog

The more observant of you will have noticed some changes to this blog and my battle reports blog. I've made the changes to incorporate my brand new blog, the Old Albion Premier League.

This new blog will follow the highs and lows of all the Blood Bowl leagues I run. Blood Bowl is one of the best games that Games Workshop have ever made and I have played many matches over the years.

I'll be putting up all the old game reports from previous seasons, as well as profiles of all the teams who have taken part. In fact, if you head on over there now you can read all about the Blood Rivva Nobblas and the Gorechildren.

The reason I have started the new blog now is so that I can record the new season I am about to start. I'll be posting up a load of stuff on there over the next week or so and I'll be sure to give you a head up on here as I do.

Also, in other news, keep an eye out for the last battle in the 40k Phoenix campaign which I'll be publishing on this blog by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment