Sunday, November 23, 2008

GENERAL: Wot no gaming?

I have had an extremely busy week so I've had no opportunity to paint at all. In fact my gaming activities have been restricted to just one game of Warhammer. I haven't even managed to read anything (such as the Space Marine codex, Warriors of Chaos army book or finish the Siege of Vraks book 2). A very poor show.

Unfortunately things are unlikely to improve next week as I'm working then I'm away for a few days. Ho Hum. I'll just have to look forward to the week after that when I can start thinking about painting my Blood Angels again.

I've blogged my latest Warhammer game on my battle reports blog. It was my second game against Gary's revitalised Dark Elves. I chose to shake things up by includingArchaon in my list. Read all about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment