Saturday, February 9, 2008

GENERAL: It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better, but apart from that it was excellent.

The weekend hasn't started well for me; I woke up with a sore throat and head cold and Newcastle have been thrashed 4-1 at Villa. Still, I'm looking forward to having the rest of the week off work and hopefully getting some painting done.

Indeed, I've spent a little time on my Bloodletters this morning (photo's to come) and read some more of Dark Heresy (the 40k RPG) and the Ork codex (I'd forgotten that I hadn't finished reading it).

I've also posted up my second Tau battle report. This was a five player, 4000 point game against Chaos Space Marines. You can read the full account here.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment