Friday, May 4, 2007

Chaos Mortals 2000 point list

I have re-undercoated the non-fur parts of my hounds and while I was waiting for the paint to dry I drew up a 2000 point list. Here it is.
  • Heroes
  • Sigurt Volsung, Lord on Daemonic Mount, Gaze of the Gods, Enchanted Shield, Helm of Many Eyes
  • Thaer, Exalted with Book of Secrets, extra hand weapon, shield
  • Angur Boda, Lvl 1 Sorcerer with 2 Dispel Scrolls
  • Core
  • 12 Warriors, full command
  • 10 Warriors, full command, Banner of Wrath
  • 6 Chosen Knights, full command, War Banner
  • 5 War hounds
  • 5 War hounds
  • 25 Marauders, light armour and shield, full command
  • 10 Marauders, flails, full command
  • 5 Marauder horsemen, musician, flails
  • Chariot
  • Special
  • 8 Furies
I am about 25 points over, but there are a fair amount of points invested in wargear and magic weapons so I will still be able to change things around a bit if necessary. The only thing that slightly grates is the inclusion of the Furies. Game-wise they are invaluable but they don't really fit my theme. I may swap them out to include an Aspiring Champion carrying a Battle standard depending on how well I get on putting the rest of the army together.

The real test will be the Marauders. Two full boxes (plus a few random models I have lying around). Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment