Friday, May 18, 2007

Out of the red and into the black

A while back I worked out my new model fund and found I had overspent my budget. My remedy was to sling as much stuff on e-bay as I had time to list. The auctions are over and my finances are looking a little better.

My new model fund now looks like this:
  • Total income from sales (and my penny jar) £81.26
  • Less selling fees £8.28
  • Less models bought £59.00
  • New model fund £13.98
That's more like it.

My next purchase will be a single Knight to bring my cavalry unit up to six models. After that, my last purchase for the army, to bring it up to 2000 points, will be Marauders.

Speaking of Marauders, the next unit on my painting table is the Marauder horsemen. I've already blocked the base colours on the horses and I really want to get them up to table top painting standard by the end of today.

Those Blood Angels are still on the horizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment