Wednesday, May 30, 2007

NEW MODEL FUND: As one army leaves another arrives

I've been mucho busy on e-bay over the past week or so, building up a war chest to finish off my Chaos WHFB army and my Blood Angels 40k army. I have put almost an entire Tau army up for auction and I still have quite few units to list.

Nevertheless I thought I'd update my New Model Fund with the results so far.
  • Total income from sales (and my penny jar) £102.33
  • Less selling fees £12.63
  • Less models bought £84.00
  • New model fund £5.70
With my plunder I bought another Knight, to bring my unit up to six strong, and a box of 16 Marauders on foot. This should comfortably allow me to field a 2000 point Chaos Horde army. Result!

Now I just have to build and paint those last few models...

No comments:

Post a Comment