Monday, August 18, 2008

PAINTING: Pimp my ride

Finally, I have photographic evidence of progress on my Blood Angels.
As you can see I have painted the metallics on the Tactical Marines and given their armour a base coat of Mechrite Red. I was hungover on Sunday so I didn't feel like adding the Blood Red layer onto the Marines; instead I gave the Rhino a coat of Blood Red and then edged it in Blazing Orange. I also washed the crevices with Devlan Mud (is there anything this wash isn't good for?).

For some reason I'm really enjoying painting vehicles at the moment even though finishing the infantry would be more useful. I'm not stressing about it, though - progress is progress. As long as all the models are finished by the end of August I'll be happy.

Meanwhile, war rages on the battlefields of the 41st millennium. I have posted my fifth battle in in the Vogen campaign on my battle reports blog and it contains one of the most memorable gaming moments I have ever had. Check out a scrap between my Daemonhunters and Gary's Eldar here.

No comments:

Post a Comment