Sunday, January 11, 2009

GENERAL: Heavy weather

We've had some scary weather up here in North East England over the past couple of days with extreme cold followed by very high winds. It was bitterly cold at the match yesterday where Newcastle were unlucky to scrape a draw with West Ham when we should have won it. I was kept awake during the night as the wind blew our bins around the garden and some tiles from the roof. The wind hasn't let up all day so I haven't gone out at all.

Instead, I've spent most of the afternoon painting highlights on the first five marines from my assault squad. I'll hopefully get some photos up tomorrow.

In the meantime you might like to check out another Imperial Guard battle report. It was a big old 2000 point rumble with me using Daemonhunter allies to take on Gary's Chaos Space Marines. Scope out the action here.

No comments:

Post a Comment