As I'm writing this I can see bats circling outside my window in the the twilight, hunting moths. Very cool but not conducive to updating my blog. Back to work.
More Blood Angels are flocking to my banner. My progress today is four more legs glued to bases and five torsos attached to legs. Here is a photo.
I have just realised that I only have five sets of arms with bolters, while the other five pair of arms have bolt pistols and chainswords. I'm not sure why this is the case. I bought this tactical squad for about £9 on e-bay (unboxed) and I have never bought any of these type of Marines direct from Games Workshop, so I don't know if this is how they are supposed to be equipped. I can't believe that they come this way new, so I can only think I didn't get quite as good a deal as I thought I did at first.
My problem is what to do now. While I was digging around in my bitsbox for extra marine parts I found some old assault marines I bought and stripped but never re-assembled, so I might save the arms for them. It still leaves me with five armless marines, though. I think I'll continue to build the first five and then worry about the rest later.
I have posted two 'new' battle reports on my sister site here. They aren't totally new as they have appeared on this blog in the distant past, but I thought I better transfer every battle report from this blog onto the dedicated pages too. They are the earliest games I played with my Warhammer Hordes of Chaos army against Gary's Dark Elves. The rest of my Warhammer games will follow shortly.