I spent about £200 during the day and here is my swag (in no particular order).
- Descent of Angels - covering the exploits of the Dark Angels in the Horus Heresy
- The Lightning Tower/The Dark King - two limited edition (1500 copies) Horus Heresy short stories by Dan Abnett and Graham McNeill
- Armour of Contempt - the latest paperback Gaunt's Ghosts book
- Aeronautica Imperialis rulebook - air warfare in the 41st millennium
- Tactica Aeronautica - sourcebook for AI
- Apocalypse - the expansion book, dice and limited edition bag
- Munitorum manual - 40k Imperial Guard sourcebook by Graham McNeill
- Space Marine veterans mkii - to add to my Blood Angels
- Chaos Renegade Militia - 10 more torsos plus arms, an assault weapon pack, rogue psykers and brass etched symbols
I also have photos of lots of new kit that GW previewed at the event. I'll post them here later this morning once I have edited them.
Finally I plan to review the event itself. I've got lots of photos of the gaming tables, and I thought it might be fun to show people who haven't been to Gamesday before just what the crazy day is like.
Hang on, it's going to be a rough ride.