Saturday, September 1, 2007

OPINION: Normal service is resumed

I've been away on holiday for the best part of a fortnight and that's the reason for my lack of posts. I'm back and feeling refreshed so I'm going to get lone pilgrim back on track with a post per day.

My aims over the next month are threefold.
  1. I want to complete the core Troops for my Blood Angels army. That means two Tactical squads. I may sign up to the Bolter and Chainsword Blood Angels paint-a-thon to help motivate me.
  2. I want to make progress on posting up my battle reports on my parallel blog. I've done the behind the scenes setting up of the blog (complete with redirects, etc) so now I just need to dip into my old website content and get it up in the new format. I have around 150 battle reports, every game I've played over the last three years or so.
  3. I will sell my Exigators Chaos Space Marine army. I never fully realised this army in the sense that the models never matched my army background. This was because I cobbled the models and paint scheme together from numerous sources (2nd, 3rd and 4th edition models, some donations from Gary's collection with touched up paintjobs, etc). It seems like a good time to clear them out and start again; there is a new codex due shortly which means Chaos models will be in demand, I have played the army over the last tournament season so I have had my use out of them, and there is a new focus on renegade Chaos Marines rather than traitorous first founding chapters. The proceeds will then go into my new Chaos project - The Hooded Chaos Renegade Militia.
I'll be back tomorrow to show you how I'm getting on with my Blood Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment