Sunday, June 22, 2008

GENERAL: eBay day

I have worked a six day week this week and then was staying at a friend's on Saturday night so my gaming time has been severely restricted over the weekend. Nevertheless I've got a quick update for you.

Here's my latest 40k battle report - Daemonhunters versus Space Marines.

Sunday is rapidly becoming eBay day for me; two of my auctions have just ended successfully and contributed some cash to my New Model Fund. I'm not content with that, though; I've put two more books up for auction this afternoon.

First up is Listen Up, You Primitive Screwheads!!! A referees guide for Cyberpunk 2020 but it is usable for any RPG.

The second book is Media Junkie - Take One, a collection of four small adventures again for Cyberpunk 2020.

I'll hopefully be back on track shortly with my completed Khorne Berzerkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment