Thursday, June 12, 2008

GENERAL: I love it when a plan comes together

Since I overhauled my painting desk with painting racks back in April I had a few pots of paint rattling around with nowhere to live. I bought some of the new Citadel Washes last week and this exacerbated the problem. So, to keep things neat and tidy, I ordered another rack.

I put it together last night and it had dried sufficiently by today to whack all my spares in it.

There we go. By my reckoning I must have 96 pots of paint altogether. Does any painter really need so many?

And yet there are still gaps in my colours; I have very few blues or flesh colours. Hmmm...maybe it's time I expanded my palette. In any event I'll certainly be experimenting with the new Washes in the coming weeks.

And before I forget - here is a link to a battle report I blogged a couple of days ago. It's another game featuring my Daemonhunters against Ken's Khorne Chaos Space Marines. I seem to remember he had a great army, full of conversions and good paintjobs. Pity I never took a photo of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment