Sunday, June 8, 2008

NEW MODEL FUND: The future never looked so bad

I've done battle with eBay and PayPal this afternoon and gotten two items up for sale.

They are old role-playing books: Cyberpunk 2020 and the Night City sourcebook. They are rare and long out of print being published in 1990 and 1991 respectively. If you're interested in bidding for them here are the links.

Cyberpunk

Night City sourcebook

I'll be putting any monies earned from these toward my New Model Fund deficit. I probably won't make much but they're just a start; there are a load more RPG games, magazines and comics to follow.


Elsewhere on the gaming front I have been spending money which I don't have. I wandered into Games Workshop and placed my order for 40k 5th edition. After some deliberation I plumped for the gamer's edition. Having all the counters, and the box will come in handy. By all accounts the box is metal and useful for carrying tanks. I also ordered the LOS marker. I'm sceptical about this change to the 40k rules (area terrain has largely been dropped in favour of true line of sight) but I'm willing to give it a go.


While I was in the shop I picked up a pack of the new Citadel Washes. I have high hopes for these pots and I plan on using them extensively on my next few models.


In order to store my new paints I've put in another order for a paint rack from Miniature Scenery. It'll take up more space on my desk but will tidy everything up nicely.

Righto - I'm off to paint up some Berzerkers...

No comments:

Post a Comment