Tuesday, June 3, 2008

NEW MODEL FUND: Halfway there

Despite my recent vows I haven't put anything up for sale on e-bay. But I have still made a contribution to my New Model Fund.

I raided my penny jar again and managed to come up with £16. This has cut my deficit by half in one fell swoop.

This is how the fund looks at the moment.
  • Total income from sales (and my penny jar) £380.36
  • Less selling fees £31.02
  • Less models bought £366.16
  • New model fund -£16.82
The only black cloud on the horizon is Aeronautica Imperialis. You see I had this credit card that promised me a free flight to New York if I spent over £100 and I just happened to be looking at Forge World's website...

Anyway, more about that later when the payment actually comes off the card.

If you'd like to read my latest battle report check out this link. This was another game against those pesky Eldar.

Now I'm off to try and finish painting Abaddon.

No comments:

Post a Comment