Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NEW MODEL FUND: I have...er...what's the word...amnesia!

I'm getting very forgetful in my old age. The first thing I've forgotten to blog about is my New Model Fund - this post is over a week late. That's partly because not much has happened on this front lately. I haven't gotten back into the routine of putting up eBay auctions since Christmas. I will get round to it shortly, though, in time for the Imperial Guard codex release.

So what have I been up to? Well, I decided to make some changes to the fund. As you may have noticed already I have posted up the current fund in my sidebar so that it will always be visible, much like my painting score for the year. That means my monthly updates will talk about what I've bought and sold during the past four weeks as well as showing you my wish list of models.

So without further ado, here is the first draft of my model wishlist:

40k
Valkyrie
Plastic Cadian Command
Hellhound
Baal Predator
Bloodcrushers of Khorne

Apocalypse
Stompa
Shadowsword

Warhammer Fantasy
Hell cannon
Khorne Lord on Juggernaught

Other game systems
Epic IG army
Epic Ork army

No doubt there will be many more to add over the coming months!

The second thing I forgot was to link to this 4th edition Imperial Guard battle report when I posted it up last Friday. If you haven't already read it, it was a nine turn thriller against Gary's Eldar army.

No comments:

Post a Comment