Monday, March 9, 2009

NEWS AND RUMOURS: Go Guard

40K
Games Workshop have given us further confirmation of the new Imperial Guard codex on their website. There are really nice photos of the new Cadian command squad, Catachan command squad, Lord Commissar, Primaris Psyker, Master of Ordnance, Officer of the Fleet, Astropath and Ratlings.

While I'm not convinced by the Ratlings just yet I love the rest. I'm even considering adding to my Catachans due to the likes of the model below.

He looks like one tough hombre!

And in other news... a battle report
As I mentioned in my previous post I will be blogging my last three 40k 5th edition battle reports over the course of the week. My first was my last with Blood Angels for a while. Would they go out with a bang against the Chaos Daemons? Find out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment