Friday, June 26, 2009

GENERAL: Busy, busy, busy

This is just a quickie to let you in on what I'm doing at the moment.

I've done a lot more work on my Land Raider Crusader. I've hinged one of the doors, assembled and painted the hurricane bolters and put together all of the hatches on the tank. This morning I undercoated it in Chaos Black as I have run out of Blood Angels Red spray. I hope I can get the Crusader to look like my other vehicles. Photographs will follow soon.

I'm also working on finishing off my battle reports. The first thing I've done is update my introduction to the Gauntlet 2005 tournament to include my army list which I forgot to add initially. I'm now putting together the battle reports themselves and I hope to blog them over the course of the coming week.

I'm tinkering with a few other blog posts too. With six months of the year gone I will be looking back at my New Year resolutions and checking on my progress. I've been reading voraciously over the past few weeks so my bi-monthly book update will be bursting with reviews when it is ready for late July. Of course I add each book as I have read it and I have already written about three titles - I'm sure there will be many more to mention too.

That's all for now, I'll be back shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment