Monday, June 29, 2009

NEWS AND RUMOURS: Going renegade

I received the latest Forge World newsletter over the weekend.

The models that had me salivating were the Renegade Heavy Stubber Team.

I still have faint hopes of reviving my Renegade Imperial Guard project; indeed I still have many models squirreled away. The heavy stubber team would make a great addition to my forces and are very characterful.

My only concern is that the models are so distinctive. I don't think I could include more than one of them in an army. It is good to see new models for the army at all, though. I hope there are more to come.

Forge World has also revealed that the third Siege of Vraks book has been sent to the printers. The release date has not been set but I'd certainly hope it will be on sale at UK Gamesday in September at the latest.

In the same newsletter the Mars Warhound titan weapons are announced. There is a turbo laser and inferno cannon which can be used in either hand. I'm sure this news will be exciting to some but I don't own a titan and it's unlikely I ever will!

No comments:

Post a Comment