As the weather was dry I decided to spray undercoat the tracks outside. I have left them on the sprue and I'll attach them to the Land Raider once I've painted the hull.
I drybrushed the tracks with Boltgun Metal. When that had dried I drybrushed a lighter coat of Mithril Silver over the top. I washed the lot with Badab Black. This took a long time to dry so I've only just washed the tracks again with Devlan Mud. Although they're not yet dry I'm going to call them done.
- DONE - Wash my stripped models to get the Dettol off
- Write up more battle reports
- DONE - Paint Land Raider
- DONE - Put transfers on Terminators and Dreadnought
- Photograph my Blood Angels for Warseer
- Tidy my games room
- Read some more Imperial Armour 3 and/or Dark Apostle