Friday, June 12, 2009

GENERAL: I'm orf

This is me signing off for the day. Where has it gone?

I've tidied up the central island of my games room ready to photograph my growing Blood Angels army tomorrow. I've stashed my Orks from the Black Reach boxed set which have been lying around for weeks and I've also hidden my undercoat and varnish sprays away. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow.
  • DONE - Wash my stripped models to get the Dettol off
  • Write up more battle reports
  • DONE - Paint Land Raider
  • DONE - Put transfers on Terminators and Dreadnought
  • Photograph my Blood Angels for Warseer
  • DONE - Tidy my games room
  • Read some more Imperial Armour 3 and/or Dark Apostle
While I was putting my Orks away I had another look at the marines on the sprue and decided it would be too much hassle to get rid of the tactical arrows on the shoulder pads to turn them into Blood Angels. Given that I'll be collecting Orks as my next army it might be more sensible to simply swap them for Orks. Hmmm, I might check out the trading threads on some gaming forums.

Anyhoo, I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment