Here are the painted models.
- Dante 200 points
- Mephiston 225 points
- Corbulo 100 points
- Chaplain with jump pack 120 points
- Chaplain 100 points
- Techmarine 75 points
- 10 Deathcompany with jump packs, 2 power fists variable
- 5 Veterans with jump packs, powerfist, plasma pistol 190 points
- 10 Assault marines with jump packs, 2 plasma pistols 280 points
- Razorback with twin lascannon 80 points
- Furioso Death Company Dreadnought 125 points
- Dreadnought with multimelta 125 points
- Predator Destructor 95 points
These models are built and undercoated.
- 5 Honour Guard with jump packs, standard, plasma gun, Techmarine, Apothecary with twin lightning claws (!) 225 points
- Landspeeder with multimelta 65 points
- Landraider 250 points
- Whirlwind 85 points
And then I have some models awaiting construction.
- Landraider Crusader 250 points
- Techmarine in Servo Harness and 4 servitors 220 points
- 6 Sniper scouts 110 points
- 5 Close Combat scouts 80 points
- 3 Shotgun scouts 39 points
- 1 Heavy Bolter scout 29 points
- 10 Tactical marines 190 points
Altogether, then, I have a total Blood Angels army worth 3258 points! An impressive figure but the collection is horribly unbalanced with few troops and far too many heroes. They are also in various states of repair and vary wildly in the standard of their paintjob. Perhaps this is going to be a bigger project than I had first thought...