Friday, July 20, 2007

NEWS AND RUMOURS: Death Korps of Krieg Command

Warning! Stunning models ahead.

I am currently ploughing through the Siege of Vraks Imperial Armour 5 book and salivating at the prospect of putting together a Chaos Renegades army, but in the process I have started to appreciate the humble Death Korps of Krieg. This is in no small part due to the most excellent Forgeworld models which have virtually covered the entire army list now. The latest release is the best yet and it could just tip me over the edge and force me to collect these dour Guardsmen.

If you don't believe me, just take a look at the Senior Officer.


You can see the other four models on the Forgeworld website.

I posted a rumour a while back about the possibility of a Codex: Daemons. This post, over on Dakka Dakka, contains a Q and A with Gav Thorpe in which he confirms this rumour. It also paves the way for chapter specific codexes for the traitorous Marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment