Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GENERAL: Casting pods

To do list:
  • Convert and post up another battle report
  • Complete my Dreadnought conversion
  • DONE - Undercoat the interior of my Land Raider Crusader
  • Start stripping my plastic Catachans
  • DONE - Sort out my podcasts on iTunes
  • Check my IG listings on eBay and link to the auction from this blog
  • Paint the metallics on my Terminators
  • Apply transfers to my Techmarine and Death Company
  • Sort out my Blood Angels photographs on Picasa

If you haven't already guessed I've been off work for the past few days. While I've been pottering away on my chores and doing a bit of hobby stuff I've been listening to lots and lots of podcasts. In future blog posts I plan to review some of the podcasts I listen to, but today I just needed to tidy up my podcasts in iTunes. My iPhone is bulging with content and I'm struggling to fit everything on there.

I went through all of my Meeples and Miniatures podcasts and deleted them, just keeping episode 23 which contains some Space Hulk content. I also went through the Penny Arcade Dungeons and Dragons podcasts and downloaded the latest episode which includes Wil Wheaton playing 4th edition D&D, deleting the rest. I only stumbled across these podcasts recently and downloaded all the old episodes but they were just taking up space. If I want to I'll go back and re-download them at a later date.

I also deleted all the other podcasts I've already listened to such as Bad Dice, Podhammer, 40k Radio, World's End Radio, D6 Generation, Dice Like Thunder and This Week in Wargaming.

Now I have 1.68 GB of free space on my iPhone. Result!

What to do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment