Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GENERAL: Spray away

To do list:
  • Convert and post up another battle report
  • Complete my Dreadnought conversion
  • DONE - Undercoat the interior of my Land Raider Crusader
  • Start stripping my plastic Catachans
  • Sort out my podcasts on iTunes
  • Check my IG listings on eBay and link to the auction from this blog
  • Paint the metallics on my Terminators
  • Apply transfers to my Techmarine and Death Company
  • Sort out my Blood Angels photographs on Picasa
Here's the proof.

I used Halford's white primer for the interior rather than Game's Workshop's own brand Skull White. It was £6.99 for 500ml instead of £8 for 400ml. I had to spray indoors because it is so windy outside and then had to open a window to get rid of the fumes. I think this has roughed up the undercoat a little. It's not bad though, and will certainly be good enough for a quick paintjob on the inside of the vehicle.

I wasn't brave enough to buy the black car primer at the same time so I plumped for my regular GW Chaos Black. I used this on the engine block and again it didn't dry smoothly. Again, I can live with it.

I've put the Land Raider sprues back in the box for now and update you on the painting of it soon. But now, on to my podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment