Sunday, April 19, 2009

GENERAL: Clash of the Titans

Earlier in the week I posted a massive game write up on my battle reports blog, replete with dozens of photographs (not great ones I admit).

Nowadays it would be classed as an Apocalypse game but back in the day, before Apocalypse was a twinkle in Jervis' eye, it was just a 'bring as many models you have for your army, slap them on the table and go at it' game. The total points cost of all the models on the table was somewhere in the region of 10,000 points - all of them fully painted.

I chose my Blood Angels and Gary went for his Chaos Space Marines. We used six special characters: Dante, Mephiston, Corbulo and Tycho took on Ahriman and Khârn.

You can read the whole fething thing here.

I'm currently halfway through porting over another pictorial report which I'll be able to post in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment