Monday, April 13, 2009

GENERAL: What I did during the Easter holidays

I've been off the grid for a bit.

I was working, I had friends up to stay for the weekend, I saw the family and there was a Newcastle match but hopefully things should get back to normal on the blogging front over the coming week.

Despite my packed schedule I still found some time to dedicate to gaming.

This afternoon I packed up loads of my Praetorian models ready to be posted to their new homes. The eBay auctions finished today and they will make a sizable contribution to my New Model Fund. When the final few payments arrive and the models are packed off safely I'll update the NMF in a full blog post.

Yesterday afternoon I spent twenty minutes scrubbing the paint from my plastic Catachans with a toothbrush. They had spent several days in a bath of Dettol and I'm pleased to report that it works a treat! I now have the next batch soaking and over the coming weeks I'll strip all the rest of my Imperial Guard models, just in time for the new codex.

What I'm most proud of is my conversion of another battle report. This is a real monster - by far my biggest yet. It's a clash between my Tau (sadly sold) and Gary's Dark Eldar, and features over twenty photographs. I hope you like it.

My immediate plans are now to paint up my Terminators and I hope to have them finished by the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment